Archives Research Appointment (FGCU Library: Library East - 3rd Floor) Capacity: 5
Located on the 3rd floor of the Wilson G. Bradshaw Library, the University Archives and Special Collections Reading Room is a space where researchers and members of the public can seek access to archival records. The following form is to request materials and reserve a desk in the reading room. If you have questions or need to schedule and one-on-one consultation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before You Arrive
Reading Room Policies
- No items may be checked out of the Reading Room.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Reading Room.
- All bags, briefcases, computer cases, and camera cases must be placed in lockers.
- Use pencils for taking notes. Pens, markers, highlighters, etc. are not allowed.
- See staff for requests to photograph, copy, or scan materials. Personal scanners are not allowed.
Power Available: Yes